I am a strong believer in the paranormal because I have experienced several things in my life making me a believer. I wrote these stories a couple years back so I would never forget them. They are all true and the first one was the most shocking.
- It was around 2PM I was doing the dishes in my kitchen. I thought I saw my dad in the atrium, so I said “Dad is that you?” No answer, so I realized I was probably just seeing things. So I went back to putting the dishes in the dish washer. Then something makes me look at the atrium I said “Dad?” in a confused voice then I get this strange feeling (its really un-explainable). As soon as I turn around then turn around again, I see a white man (no color, just white) we were about 4 feet apart and face to face. I didn’t feel scared I just felt strange. The man had piercing white eyes, his eyes were the most noticeable feature on him. Its almost like they were shining. He was tall, wearing some sort of suit or maybe just white clothes and short hair. This felt like a long time, but it really wasn’t I am surprised I can remember every detail because this only lasted about 2 seconds. Its like my mind took a picture. As soon as the 2 seconds was up he turned sideways and walked into the wall. It was the most vivid experience I had ever had. When he walked its like he was a projection from an old movie, but yet he was 3 dimensional. He was see through but yet he had a form. I still think to this day what happened and to who he was and why he wanted to let me see him.
- This was the second time something strange happened and a long time from the first time I saw anything strange. I was watching the history channel ‘modern marvels’ and about 15 minutes into the show one of the 3 closet doors in the TV room slams shut. I look towards it and get really freaked out so I just drop everything and run into my room. I still can’t understand why I got so scared. There was also no windows open and the there was carpet under the door preventing it from closing even if there were windows open.
- This is the strangest one because I didn’t hear or see anything. I smelled it. This happened on a regular occasion every couple weeks. I would go downstairs to my room and smell this VERY strong cigar smoke. It was so strong it smelled like someone just smoked 5 cigars in my basement. There was no smoke and when I went to get my step mom or my dad to tell them to come down and smell it, they couldn’t. I was like “Don’t you smell that?” Every time I would ask them about it they said they didn’t smell anything out of the norm. I still am baffled to this day.
- It was summer, me and my best friend were at my grandparents house. We were really tired and we went to go upstairs to lay down and talk about the day. I was still wide awake while my friend was dozing off. I was just daydreaming and random things, then my bed which was 5 inches off the wall jolted and hit the wall. I was like “what the hell, my bed just moved”. My friend hardly had his eyes open, and he said “did you just see that?”. He told me that he saw a boy standing at the end of my bed then he blinked and it disappeared. (my uncle died in that house when he was 12).
- In my old house I also used to have a sensor light in the hallway leading to my room and it would turn on when there was motion. Several times I could hear noises as if someone was walking down the stairs and the light would turn on or a door would close in the other room (no one else lived on my floor).
I just thought this was funny that Ashley Madison, a service claiming to be anonymous and “100% Discreet” was neither. The truth is you should never trust anything that claims to be 100% anonymous/discreet, because that simply doesn’t exist. Their marketing is sneaky and smells of snake oil. For example a screenshot from their site:
“Trusted Security Award”. Excuse me, but what the fuck is that? It seems that they just gave themselves a medal that doesn’t even exist. On to The claim of Ashley Madison being a “100% DISCREET SERVICE”. Ha! What a joke! The leak proves this is not true whatsoever! “SSL Secure Site” as if that even matters. Sadly people who don’t know any better fall for these stupid baseless marketing tricks, and boy did they pay the price. Maybe this is a lesson to teach us all that there is no such thing as a 100% anonymous service where you give your credit card number to.
Can we also have a laugh at this 😀
They’re not so “anonymous” any more!
Go see for yourself over at ashleymadison.com
(inb4 they change all of this, let this be a reference).
Russia Today, or more commonly known as RT always releases media speaking out against the west and how they are so terrible but completely fails to judge Russia for their tyrannical behavior. Now before we continue, both ‘the west’ (USA) and Russia are chock full of corruption and neither is truly better. The thing that bothers me is that RT loves to point at the U.S. and say “wow look they are so corrupt and horrible” when Russia is the same! RT has also been releasing massive amounts of pro Putin propaganda like this laughable post.
If that isn’t propaganda I don’t know what is. If RT really wanted you to ‘question more’ why are they not telling you about Russia’s flaws?
boingboing.net is just horrible and a perfect example of terrible ‘journalism’, especially recently. When I saw they ran a Tor exit node I thought they were pretty cool, but I slowly learned that boingboing releases nothing but sensationalistic clickbait articles about feminism (the nazi version), race (the racist kind) and cutesy little articles with animals. The ones with serious titles have hardly any content and always link to a “source”, they don’t even write their own articles they basically just get their material from 3rd parties, sum it up and slap it on their site. There was 3 articles that specifically triggered me to write this post;
- Video games without people of color are not ‘neutral’
- Why “All Lives Matter” instead of “Black Lives Matter” is such a stupid thing to say
- Movies edited down to only the parts where non-white actors speak. They’re very short films.
In the first article boingboing basically states that it’s ‘racist’ not to put people of color in games. How is this even a problem? They point out that the game Witcher 3 didn’t add people of color to the game like that is some kind of crime even though Witcher 3 is supposed to be based on eastern Europe centuries ago with a lot of fantasy added in. They only reference one other game that is supposedly racist for following the same all white trend. A lot of great RPG games like The Elder Scrolls and Fallout have various races and people of all colors included in them. Why is that such a big deal? I never even thought of race in a video game being a big deal and I fail to see how that having all of any skin color is a problem. Now if a game had all black people in it boingboing wouldn’t have one damn problem. Why? Because they’re hypocrites and that isn’t racist, but having all white people is…
The next article… Well the title kind of explains what the whole article is about… Boingboing is mad that people use the term “all lives matter” because that is “stupid” and when “black lives matter” it is not. So with a title like that is boingboing saying that all lives really don’t matter, but black lives matter the most? Maybe boingboing wants people like me to be mad? I don’t even know.
Ah… The final article! Well let’s just say boingboing writers just picked out movies with white people playing the major roles and edited them down to people of color speaking. Huh all these movies must be racist huh? No… There are so many movies with the main roles being played by non-white people. Boingboing just decided to ignore those and release this clickbait article complaining that not every movie includes non-white people in major roles 🙁 so sad and racist isn’t it?
But really, shit like this is just a pathetic way of getting people to click their articles. Boingboing will look at every aspect of our world and point out something that rational people would see as fine is actually racist. Is there really anything more to say about how terrible boingboing is?
It’s true, people would really call Libertarians radical or crazy for their beliefs. Well, we were right about how government is too powerful even before people were really thinking about NSA surveillance. Look at the new Intercept revelations on XKEYSCORE: firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/07/02/look-under-hood-xkeyscore/
I also love how Adrian Wyllie put it 🙂